Today I'm doing something a little different, a guest post! One of my friends from my cross country team in high school has been absolutely amazing in helping me share my blog posts on Pinterest and twitter.
She's driven a ton of visitors to this blog and she's an amazing writer. She is a Journalism Major at The University of Kansas. So, finally we talked and figured she should do a guest post on here. Cassidy, thank you so much for helping me promote my blog and thank you for this post! This is Cassidy's College Bucket List...
College is supposed to be the time of your life. However, it goes by fast. Trying to balance school, work and a social life is a lot on your plate. The worst thing you can do is let your college years go by without having some fun and creating memories.
A great way to do that is by making a college bucket list with social goals and school goals. Plus crossing something off your bucket list gives you a sense of accomplishment. Check out our bucket list below for some ideas to add to your own list.
College Bucket List– four years and counting
- Study Abroad
- Keep Scholarships
- Try every restaurant/bar in the downtown area
- Have at least one internship
- Find my own “go to” spot in town no one knows about
- Don’t procrastinate
- Live with my best friend
- Go to at least one game for every sport
One basketball game, One women’s soccer game, One football game, One volleyball game, One track meet and One swim meet
- Play on an intermural or club sports team
- Make friendships that will last a lifetime
- Have the best Halloween costume
- Go to a concert at the best venue in town
- Throw the a killer party
- Binge-watch a TV show with my roommate(s)
- Get out of my comfort zone
- Learn to cook
- Participate in school traditions, besides chanting at games
Examples: At KU jumping in the Chi Omega fountain or the CSU “undie run”
- Go to multiple themed parties
- Be invited, if not attend, a Greek Formal
- Have an awesome graduation cap
- Stay fit
- Go on a spontaneous road trip
- Maintain a good GPA
- See my school play at another school
- Go on a spring break trip
These are just a few things to add to your college bucket list. Are we missing anything? If so, share what you would add below.
(guest post by Cassidy Ritter)