The Nora Conrad blog is a collective of guest bloggers, authors, and business women. And I'm looking for some new writers! (And old writers, if you've guest blogged with me before go ahead and submit new content!)
Whether you need to get your voice in front of a new audience, you're building your list or you just feel like sharing - I'd love to have you.
There are a limited number of spots per month so please keep that in mind before applying. Also please read through the guidelines below before applying.
1) Each post must be between 1000-2000 words. This is to keep the consistency of my current posts to match my guest posts.
2) You can include video, images or opt-in offers, but I will be creating the blog graphic to match my style and theme.
3) As much as I love reading it, I try to keep controversial topics off my site. Please, no political or "rant" posts. (Christian-based topics are okay).
4) Your blog post must be completely ready for publish. I will read through it for spelling and grammar, but other than minor errors, your post and opt in material must be complete.
5) If you're accepted, I'll schedule your post for a specific date and email you the blog graphics for social media sharing.
6) I can't accept every idea, so please don't take it to heart - if your post is not approved, I will let you know why. Feel free to re-apply with a new idea or after you have some more experience. And now you have a post written that you could share on your own blog!
7) Your post must be original and only posted on my site (please don't submit a post you've already shared elsewhere). If the post is not approved, feel free to share it however you want.
Keep in mind these are just ideas, no need to stick to this EXACT list.
*Productivity*Business Tips or Experience*Online Tools and Resource Tutorials (ie. Buffer, Skype, Canva for Work, Evernote, Facebook Ads, Slack, Disqus, etc)*Selling or Products*Marketing and Sales Strategy*Workflows and business structure*Social Media and tribe-building*Newsletters and community*Information products or webinars*How-to tutorials and walkthroughs