NEED TO GET ORGANIZED?
- First thing, sign up for an Evernote account. If you already have one, get that organized. Use this for all your notes, plans and save your brainstorms.
- Start with a mini business plan to help you get your main goals on paper. (Save this to Evernote)
- Then get clear on these 5 aspects of your business. Write down your answers and thoughts in Evernote too.
- Next, get your social media in order and invest in a social media scheduling tool, like Buffer. Need extra help? Check out the ecourse.
- Now do that dreaded task of getting your email sorted. Do it. If you need extra help, check out the free ecourse.
- Finally, make a newsletter. You need one, like yesterday. I have a full guide right here.
Need to make more money?
WANT TO LOVE YOUR BUSINESS AGAIN?
The best way to save time on the stuff you hate so you can focus on stuff you love is by creating a flawless system for your process.
- Start by understanding what a workflow is and how to make one.
- Then save time when you write your blog posts.
- Now you can start automating some of these systems.
- Need some serious overhaul and someone to talk it all over with? I have coaching packages just for you.
- Finally, join a community you can learn from and grow with.