1. Introductions to tools like Buffer, Bulk Buffer, RealTime Board, Latergramme, TweetDeck and Google Drive.
2. Marketing templates to help you plan how you'll best utilize your social media.
3. Step-by-step tutorials to help you plan content for the next 6 months.
4. Tutorials to help you use the tools I introduce to the full capacity.
5. Strategy and Planning tutorials to help you schedule your social media weeks ahead of time.
6. Graphics crash course to help you plan and create graphics for your social media.
An established blogger or business owner
You are already familiar with the basics of your social media channels (Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook)
You want to spend less time on social media each week
Anyone who wants to post more often on their channels but does not have time
Those of you who aren't sure what to post, and need help planning content
Anyone who doesn't already have an established social media strategy
Beginners to online business
Someone who doesn't already have social media channels, or are not familiar with the channel
Someone who already uses Buffer for Business and is extremely familiar with Buffer's features
Anyone who has an established social media strategy and is already posting multiple times a day
People who have content pre-planned for the week/month/year
02. Product Strategy
03. Content Strategy
04. Graphics Crash Course
05. Social Media Basics
06. Grow Your Channels
07. Content Ideas + Storage
08. Bonus Content