Got a question for us?
Read the most common questions we're asked first, if those don't answer your question, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form at the bottom of this page.
The Conrad hub
What is the Conrad Hub?
It's a monthly subscription to exclusive content within NoraConrad.com! You'll gain access to all our courses, monthly workshops and monthly blog posts that will help take your business to the next level. The Conrad Hub is an exclusive community for business owners who want to connect with other entrepreneurs and get resources that really help your business grow.
How does the member community work?
When you're a Conrad Hub subscriber you'll be able to join our private Facebook group where we have discussions, check-ins and weekly tips to help you meet people! You'll also be able to see all our past posts in the group which include helpful videos, Q&A's and resources from past workshops.
We grandfather all subscribers into our group. That means even if you purchase one workshop pass or cancel your membership, you'll always stay in our Facebook community. We don't remove members.
What if I'm not happy with the Conrad Hub?
No problem! You can cancel your membership at any time. Just go into your account and choose "cancel membership". You'll still have access for the rest of the month you already paid for, but your subscription will end after 30 days of your original payment.
I can't log in to my account! What's going on?
No worries! Shoot us an email to email@example.com. We'll reset your account for you and fix any access problems.
How much does the Conrad Hub cost?
We have three different membership levels for you to choose from:
- Monthly Subscription $18
With a monthly subscription, you gain access to over $500 worth of content and resources, including the ecourses, blog posts, workshops, member community, past workshops and the resource center. Payments reoccur monthly.
- Yearly Subscription $180
The yearly subscription gives you access to everything in the monthly subscription for a better rate. You get two months free and the payment is reoccurring every year.
- The Lifetime Pass $300
The lifetime pass grandfathers you into all current and future content on the site. This price increases every year as we add more content and resources. Purchase once and lock in your membership for life.
My card was charged incorrectly. How do I get that fixed?
Our support team can help you with any faulty charges or double charges. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
I signed up for the Conrad Hub but I still can't access the content!
This could be a result of a couple different things:
- Check your email and spam folder to make sure you've confirmed your account. If your email has not been confirmed, you won't be able to access all the content.
- Make sure you purchased the right plan. If you're trying to access the ecourses but only paid for the workshop pass, you'll need to change your subscription. The workshop pass only gives you access to the monthly live workshop and the past workshop page. You won't be able to access the blog, courses or resource page with the workshop pass.
- Check your stripe account to make sure your subscription is active. If your billing zip code or CVC number were mistyped, Stripe might have denied your payment, which would deactivate your account. Double check that your payment went through properly.
- If you're still having trouble feel free to contact us and we can check your account from the back end!
I'm still being charged through my old Paypal Account
Your reoccurring payment was never turned off in your account. To fix this, log in to your PayPal account and click the "Settings" icon at the top of the page. Under your "Payment Settings", click on pre-approved payments. Here you can cancel your reoccurring payment to the Conrad Hub, it should be listed under Nora Conrad.
Once you have done this, please email us at email@example.com to let us know you need the payment refunded. And here
Coaching & other services
How do I know if Coaching is right for me?
If you're feeling overwhelmed with work, or you're not sure what projects you need to work on first, coaching will help you. The goal of coaching is to get an outside perspective on your business and get direction on your plans and goals. I always meet all my clients before we sign a contract so if you don't feel like we're a good fit, I can give you some great ladies who might be better for your business.
Coaching is a very personal service. You'll need to be open and honest about your business and your goals. The more honest you are with me during the process, the more I can help you and personalize your action plans.
What's your coaching style?
What coaching is/isn't
- Coaching is about developing a relationship between the coach and client to create a career the client wants/needs.
- It holds you accountable and turns dreams into actions
- Coaching is 100% confidential and non-judgmental
- Coaching is not advice/counseling/therapy
My Coaching Philosophy
As you approach your dream job or look to grow your business, it's incredibly easy to look at the successful people within your industry and feel overwhelmed. The problem is, we only see the end result of their success. We missed the hours of writing, cold calls, stress, debt and failures along the way. Success in business is a long uphill climb, but you have to do climb it too to reach the top.
My job in coaching is to do the best I can to prepare you for the obstacles to come and give you the quickest route to the top. That DOES NOT mean it'll be easy or fast, it'll just be a little easier than going it alone. I'm your guide, I can't carry you, but I can help you along the way.
My coaching style
I can be tough at times. Growing up, my family thought I was a mean kid because I was so blunt with people. I won't coddle you or say something just because it's the nice thing to say. I promise you I will always be honest and constructive in my criticisms. I am honest and harsh because your potential customers will judge you much quicker than I would, and their judgment can mean a new client or a lost lead. I will hold you accountable for actions and I might even make you mad at times, but I ask that you power through it. Building tough skin early in business will save you a lot of heartache later on. I promise to always give advice and criticisms in the kindest way possible, but if you cannot handle tough truths, we might not be a good fit for one another.
What is included with your coaching packages?
Both of my coaching packages, goal driven coaching and a problem-solving session include the following:
- 90 minute live video call with me
- A one-page action list at the end of our call
- A recording of our video chat for you to watch again as needed
- A list of any necessary resources I suggest for you
In addition to those, the goal driven coaching plan also includes:
- A lifetime membership to the Conrad Hub (worth $300)
- Weekly Check-ins in a private slack channel
- Monthly session notes with personalized action plans and next steps
- A private client page to view past sessions, check your notes & download resources Extra resources, tools, and discounts on future services