Do any of these sound familiar?
- You can't figure out how to automate your business or you don't know where you should start!
- You don't want to pay an arm & a leg for this workshop, that course and four resource libraries.
- You're tired of scanning Pinterest for hours looking for one quality blog post that just tells you what to do and how to do it.
- You feel overwhelmed with social media, networking and the constant struggle to build a community.
What if it didn't have to be that way?
If you're tired of skimming Pinterest, making half-hearted connections and reading watered-down blog posts, this is for you. No more distractions or 2 paragraph posts, just quality content written to help you follow along and take actionable steps. The Conrad Hub is a collection of in-depth blog posts, ecourses, community and resources. We cut out the noise and opinion to give you actionable information.
You don't have to wonder how to automate your social media or fiddle with Asana and 17Hats until something works. Learn how to streamline your business in one spot.
What Can I expect from The Conrad Hub ?
Once you sign up for a membership, you'll be able to gain access to 6 new sections on the website.
The ProBlog - Worth $10/month
- Monthly blog posts with in-depth guides on the most used tools in the business.
eCourses - Worth over $300
- You'll be able to work through 6 ecourses: The Inbox Zero Project, VA in 7 Days, Social Automation, The Evernote Bundle, The 17Hats Bundle and the Newsletter Bundle.
Workshops - Worth $10/month
- Monthly workshops on various topics allow you to ask questions live, chat with other members and learn new skills. Workshops are announced quarterly based on what the community wants to see most.
Past Workshops - Worth over $150
- Watch all the past workshops (15 in total), or listen to the podcast version. Plus download all the resources and links referenced in the workshop.
Resource Center - Worth $5/month
- Get a list of our favorite tools, best sites and top recommended designers, virtual assistants and coaches. Plus you'll be able to download all our shop products for free.
fACEBOOK GROUP - Worth What you Put into it!
- Once you join, you'll also be able to be apart of our facebook group, where you can connect with the community, join us for weekly office hours and sign up for special events.
You'll be gaining access to over $475 worth of content and resources for a low monthly membership fee. For the price of a movie ticket, you can save a ton of time and money and grow your business.
Meet The Conrad Team:
Nora started her business in high school, 6 years, two name changes, 4 web hosts, 635 youtube videos and 346 blog posts later, she's seen it all. The world is constantly changing and the smarter we get, the faster those changes take place. We've done the research for you so you can focus on what works and skip the trial-and-error process.
Who isn't this program for?:
The Conrad Hub isn't for everyone, and we want to make sure you're not wasting your time and money. The Conrad Hub isn't for you if...
- You JUST started your blog and you're looking for tutorials on growing your audience or making money through blogging.
- You don't have a website, social media accounts or any plans for products/services yet.
- You need one-on-one attention and guidance to get started
If any of those sound like you, don't worry, we have resources for you too. Head over to the "start here" page and work your way up :)
SO... WHAT IS The Conrad Hub ?
It's a monthly subscription to exclusive content within NoraConrad.com! You'll gain access to weekly podcasts, bi-monthly workshops and monthly blog posts that will help take your business to the next level. The Conrad Hub is an exclusive community for business owners who want to connect with other entrepreneurs and get resources that really help your business grow.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
For $15 per month you'll get full access to all the past content as well as all the new content released through the month. This includes ALL my ecourse and past workshops from 2015 up to today. That's a lot of resources. You can also pay for a yearly or lifetime subscription if you don't want to worry about paying every month.
HOW DOES THE COMMUNITY WORK?
When you're a Conrad Hub subscriber you'll be able to join our private Facebook group where we have discussions, check-ins and weekly tips to help you meet people! You'll also be able to see all our past posts in the group which include helpful videos, Q&A's and resources from past workshops.
WHAT IF I DON'T LIKE CONRADPRO?
No problem! You can cancel your membership at anytime. You'll still have access for the rest of the month you already paid for, but your subscription will end after 30 days of your original payment.
OKAY, SO HOW DO I SIGN UP?
Sign up here. You'll need to give us a bit of information to make your account, then you can pick your payment plan. You can change or cancel your plan at any time, but we cannot refund you for past purchases due to the nature of digital content.
READY TO BECOME PART OF THIS COMMUNITY AND GROW YOUR BUSINESS IN THE PROCESS?