First of all, welcome! I'm so glad you're here and I hope this page is a helpful resource for you! My goal is to help you improve your life through productivity and automated systems. I think a successful business starts with a successful system, and you can't have a successful system if your personal life is a mess. So before you get started with anything on this page, I recommend you listen to this podcast. Then do that dreaded task of getting your email sorted.
Once you've established a morning routine for yourself and cleaned up your inbox, you can focus on building systems that work with your business and your life.
NEED TO GET ORGANIZED?
- First thing, sign up for an Evernote account. If you already have one, get that organized. Use this for all your notes, plans and save your brainstorms.
- Start with a mini business plan to help you get your main goals on paper. (Save this to Evernote)
- Then get clear on these 5 aspects of your business. Write down your answers and thoughts in Evernote too.
- Next, get your social media in order and invest in a social media scheduling tool, like Buffer. Need extra help? Check out the social automation ecourse.
- Finally, make a newsletter. You need one, like yesterday. I have a full guide right here.
Need to make more money?
- First things first, evaluate your purpose and presentation.
- Now, build a sales plan. Figure out what you're selling, how, where and to who.
- If you need to learn how to build some eproducts, check this post out.
- Learn how to manage your clients and projects using my favorite tools.
Are you a business newbie? - Build a virtual assistant business in just 7 days with my VA in 7 ecourse.
WANT TO LOVE YOUR BUSINESS AGAIN?
The best way to save time on the stuff you hate so you can focus on stuff you love is by creating a flawless system for your process.
- Start by understanding what a workflow is and how to make one.
- Then save time when you write your blog posts.
- Now you can start automating some of these systems.
- Need some serious overhaul and someone to talk it all over with? I have coaching packages just for you.
- Finally, join a community you can learn from and grow with.